Good Monday Morning All!
Lets start off with the truth: this is not an April Fools Day joke lol. Although it sounds crazy that I would be nominated for Inspiring Blog–I have been! (yay me) Along with a great bunch of others here on line. This is my first time being nominated as well, posting a nomination roll so bare with me!
Rules for Nominees Are:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.
I have been nominated by Sandra Hersey.
This first link up there, is not to her blog but to her about me page. Which is the part that inspired me most. Sandra has a large family and we are a smaller size lol! I am a Single-Mother of 2, and the ‘trying’days can arise partnered with self-pity, at times (I’m honest, period). Sandra’s posts have helped inspire me to keep going, on the days I have felt it’d be easier to give up. Thank You Sandra at The Adored Home for the nomination! I’m honored and flattered. Be sure to stop by the adored home blog and feel the inspiration she’s shared with us today.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am a Happy Single Mother and have been for 14 years.
2. I am a recovered addict of the most hopeless extent that was doomed…
3. I have struggled with Depression and Anxiety since age 17, yet I have HOPE.
4. I do not actually’ like’ chocolate. Surprise, I am actually not alone in that one..
5. I do not like receiving ‘flowers’ from anyone.
6. I am overly obsessed with lip gloss. Sleep with it under my pillow.
7. I have taken a personal vow of celibacy just over a year ago.
My Nominations (in no particular order):
1. AngelicScalliwags homeschooling, humble, mom extrordinaire!!!
2. Natalia Maks travelling worldwide vicariously through her photography
3. Heather Telford at “Bits & Pieces” (paper inspirations & crafts)
4. Faking the Perfect Picture realness
5. “Normal Is The New Boring”similarities in raising children struggles.
6. http://mamaunabridged.com/iPhone photography, similar livingrooms, more.
For his absolute intellectual expression of HIS truths. Inspires me to be a better writer.
8. Layla Nadda (my soul sister)
A Mother sharing a deeper learning in Jesus Christ and her experiences with Him.
9. Jasyah–Life Lessons welcome her 2 blogging!
10. The Elemental Life charity, design
11. Natalia Repolovsky at Shoe Box Dwelling.com her finds for small space dwellings.
12. And Then She Made
13. the Thrifty Rebel
A(nother) Great Canadian Blogger! Realness, DIYs, honest shares!
14. HipHomeSchoolMoms homeschooling Mom posts (*didnt know anything about blogging when nominated them. But, all Parents need to check out their amazing tools!)
15. Shimmy-Shark in by Camera for WOW pix!
Remember, If you do not want to participate in the Nomination, know that your name and blog have been shared here; and that YOU INSPIRE ME! Think of how many more you can inspire now! Each and every one of you means something different to each one of your readers!
Sometimes when we do things reluctantly (it happens somedays), it helps to remember
- “SomeOne is Always Looking Up to You“–thank you!
–until I figure out how to categorize my ‘Award Posts’ under one menu, here is a list of the ones I have received; by photo:
…and the latest two: