Time for a simple fresh “WordPress Award”. A blogger buddy of mine here on WordPress, has appointed me as a receiver of this little award, with big meaning. “The WordPress Family Award” A badge, photo, title, position, I have been gifted; and honorably accept, to forward and ‘appoint-nominate’ you!
Introduce you the Creator and the award nominator: “Praying For One Day” is a blog by (About) Shaun who posts about his daily struggles with his normal life, followed around by his 2nd shadow, chronic pain. STILL, he’s a very present Father of 4 beautifully different children. Shaun offers us a glimpse into his world, his space, sense of humor, candor, trials, tribulations, lessons and successes. I find his posts, witty, interesting, some down right funny, heart-felt, purely honest; and definitely inspirational and encouraging. We each comment words of support, on each others posts and even when we’re not, I know he’s there.
The essence of the WordPress Family Award, is just that:
I know I can count on Shaun, and the people, behind the blogs I am about to list, as I can count on like my own family. I can even count on (and appreciate) some folks here, than some of my ‘real’ family members. WordPress, it’s bloggers, my follows, followers; and even the random comment-er have and can, lift my spirits, encourage me to go forward, inspire me to create, to understand, encourage me, teach me; to laugh, alot, to shift my (messed up contorted and twisted) perception, lighten my heart, my load; and help me continue to fight through the toughest of times (and circumstances)!
Go Ahead! It’s simple!
Here’s What To Do.
1. Display the Award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as
having an impact on your wordpress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken
you as a friend, and spread the love.
Drum roll please * * * MY “WordPress Family Award” Members Are: (in random order)
2. Mrs. Sandra, at ‘The Adored Home’ inspirational in decor, diy-er; an incredibly wonderful mother! The blogger to nominate me for my very first award!
3. ‘the DisSocial Mom’ if we knew each other in real life, she’d be my BFF!
4. ‘Mummy Flying Solo’ the very first find of a ‘single’ mother blog here on WordPress! Supportive, encouraging, and very understanding, bright blogger.
5. ‘IHaveAnOpinionIdLikeToShare’ a candid look into the truths that some are afraid to share (some seem straight from my brain!) No One can hit the nail on the head, on the most serious and difficult to say words, on any topic; and with more skillfully, funny, honest, precise, expressions. I long to write as clearly as this woman does!
8. ‘Cranky Caregiver’ because,EVERYONE needs a ‘Granny’ in life!
I love this one!
9. ‘White Lady in the Hood’ well, you can just imagine the humor from this child-expert, blogger, inspirational laughter; just from the title of her blog lmao
10. ‘Normal is the New Boring’ Fantastic Mommy with a preemie, their trials, successes, and honest shares about their experiences in life now.
Through the communications I have had with the people behind these blogs, I feel I have created a family here. A support system that can be relied on! I have experiences on many other blogs, blog hosts, social media places, (click here to find me, literally everywhere) but, the audience quality here is just different. I get a sense of belonging, fitting in, acceptance, empathy, understanding, and family here. If I had the perfect family out here, it would include each and ever one of you, above. You all have a special place in my thoughts and heart.
And, just another mention to the wonderful ‘random (supportive) commenters’ : I haven’t experienced on the net responses quite like yours. Supportive, honest, genuine, and helpful. Above all else, a ‘one of a kind’ people. I am extremely grateful, consider your thoughts, and think of you, often. Kudos to you (un-link-able) here! Many Thanks.
In closing, I can only hope to inspire you all as incredibly much as you have me.
Love you Long time!
Pssst…This was such an amazing idea Shaun! Thank You! Remember to follow his adventures while “Looking for Reasoning To A Complicated World”